Do you need help deciding what to eat? A healthy lifestyle may seem daunting, but you can improve your diet by focusing on simple replacements every day.
Rise and shine
Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit
Spinach, mushroom and egg scramble
- This breakfast packs a punch of protein and filling veggies to keep you energized longer than a greasy sandwich will.
Mid-morning energy boost
Peppermint or green tea
- Peppermint tea is known to increase concentration and lengthen attention spans. Green tea is full of antioxidants and helps improve your overall health.
Spinach salad with grilled chicken
- This lighter option will satisfy you and energize you for the rest of the day, rather than drag you down.
Ring the Dinner Bell
Loaded baked potatoes
- Steamed veggies will fill you up and provide you with necessary vitamins. One loaded baked potato can contain as many calories as one meal.
- The classic M&M seems harmless, but you should snack on Junior Mints. They have fewer calories and grams of fat.