Dec 17, 2018
Why Group Fitness Yields Results for Individuals and Business Owners
Share this blog post
It’s hard to start a new routine, but with a support group on your side, anything is possible. That’s why group fitness classes, like spinning and boxing, have been growing in popularity. Boxing classes with TITLE Boxing Club are motivational and offer a sense of accountability for those who always find an excuse to skip the gym.
Group workouts with high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and experienced trainers top the list of 2018 fitness trends, which are incorporated into a typical TITLE Boxing Club class. The on-trend concept makes owning a TITLE Boxing Club franchise an attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to be a part of the $87.2 billion fitness industry.
Here’s why group fitness is gaining momentum and yielding results for TITLE Boxing Club members and franchisees alike:
Why Group Fitness Yields Results for Individuals
The structure of group fitness attracts a variety of participants and is the perfect way to bridge the gap for those who have never boxed or want to hone in their skills. Group fitness is popular due to:
- Accountability and motivation: After a day at work or an activity with the kids, it’s easy to skip the gym or make excuses. Group fitness motivates participants to attend regularly, knowing they will be held accountable by friends or instructors.
- Structure: So many people head to the gym without a plan and end up on the treadmill for an hour. With group fitness, each class is built to optimize workout time. TITLE Boxing Club’s classes vary in length to meet every member’s schedule and incorporate a full-body workout with a clear path for results.
- Consistency and form: It takes time to master different exercise techniques and is easier to do with professional guidance. The instructor in a group fitness class can help participants with form, which will prevent injuries from an incorrect position or improper technique.
- Socialization: Group fitness creates a community. Members will see the same instructors and bond over their fitness goals. It’s a chance to spend time with like-minded members and achieve goals together.
TITLE Boxing Club classes have unique transformative powers unlike any other type of workout – they empower members, help them fight through their battles, and meet their fitness goals. Members have used boxing for de-stressing after work or even as integral part of a battle with cancer. TITLE Boxing Club and the community that comes with it motivates members and helps them grow in class and in their personal lives.
Why Group Fitness Yields Results for TITLE Boxing Club Owners
TITLE Boxing Club puts a unique spin on group fitness that not only attracts new members, but retains them, too. TITLE Boxing Club does this by:
- Boxing, kickboxing and MMA all under one roof: TITLE Boxing Club offers classes based on training for three types of fighting sports – boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts – at 30, 60 and 75 minutes to accommodate every schedule. The variety attracts and retains members of all fitness and skill levels.
- Smaller setting: Unlike a traditional health club, TITLE Boxing Club has a smaller, more intimate setting. This makes it easier to create that community, where members and instructors get to know each other. The welcoming club environment, which helps retain members, contributes significantly to steady revenue for franchise owners.
- Simple operations: The group fitness studio with a small footprint makes operations simpler than a traditional gym, which typically has an abundance of equipment to maintain and replace. TITLE Boxing Club’s primary equipment is the heavy bag. Plus, the membership model makes revenue easy to collect.
- Certified, knowledgeable trainers: Trainers offer customizable fitness plans and added accountability. TITLE Boxing Club’s personal trainers are knowledgeable, certified and truly care about helping members reach their goals
- Premium price point: Today’s fitness enthusiasts seek experience over price, and TITLE Boxing Club offers just that. Our studios provide an intense, results-driven, full-body workout with a supportive community at a premium price that contributes to franchisees’ profitability.
Group fitness is here to stay, and TITLE Boxing Club has created the perfect model that benefits both members and franchisees, allowing them both to achieve their goals.
To learn more about becoming a TITLE Boxing Club franchise partner, visit titleboxingclub.com/own-a-franchise.