Feb 4, 2020
I Fight For Self-Love
Share this blog post
The moment that you show up as 100% you, believing in all that you are and all that you can be, that’s when things really start to get good.
Ahhh, love. The four-letter word that you love to hate and hate to love. LOVE. It makes the world go ’round.
There are all kinds of love. Self love, family love, significant other love, same-sex love, child-like love, job love, independence love, Rom-com love, animal love, and all-out, head-over-heels love.
Someone once said, how you love yourself is how you teach others to love you. At TITLE, we know this is true. When a person takes a boxing class for the first time, it’s like this little light in their heart comes on, and it’s our job to turn that flame into a fire—to help you fall in love with health, with feeling good, with yourself.
Someone once said, how you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.
We want to you fall madly in love with you. From your looks to your confidence, to your inner being that is beaming with goodness. Self love permeates little rays of sunshine into everyone you encounter. And day by day, as you rise, the world around you will meet you there. Doors will start opening, big things start happening and the universe will start working in your favor. But it all starts with you. That is the blessing and the curse of love. You are the key to it all.
PUT SOME OF THESE FUN QUOTES ON YOUR SELF-LOVE LIST THIS FEBRUARY
- When life gets hard, and you feel alone, remind yourself of what you’ve been able to overcome.
- Strong people fight with grace in their heart, kindness in their voice and love in their souls.
- Remember growing might feel like you’re breaking at first. Just. Keep. Going.
- In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that you’ve had.
- What’s coming is better than what’s gone.
- Trust the timing of your life.
- Fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself.
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need.
This month, when the world turns into a sappy (sometimes cheesy) Hallmark card, forget about what you “should” be and just be you. The moment that you show up as 100% you, believing in all that you are and all that you can be, that’s when things really start to get good.
And, at the end of the day, all you need is love. And, boxing.
In health and happiness,
Vice President of Marketing