Start Your Day Right: A Healthy Breakfast Made Easy banner image

TITLE Boxing Club Blog | Page 20

August 17, 2017

Start Your Day Right: A Healthy Breakfast Made Easy

Breakfast is known as the most important meal of the day. And while that is true, it’s also the easiest meal to mix-in added sugar and ingredients that won’t benefit you throughout the day. Breakfast fuels your body with the energy it needs to perform. Whether you have a workout in the morning, a long…

Read More
3 Core Exercises You Need in Your Fitness Regimen
August 15, 2017

3 Core Exercises You Need in Your Fitness Regimen

It’s no secret that a shredded core is created in the kitchen. But it’s the gym where you will start to see your efforts pay off. Whether it’s a core work after a cardio session or 15 minutes tacked onto the end of weight training, the extra work combined with discipline in your diet will…

Read More
title boxing club a total knockout
August 7, 2017

TITLE Boxing Club Through the Eyes of a First Timer

You’ve seen it on the news, seen a location down the street and seen your favorite celebrities doing the workout that knocked cycling out of the ring as the most popular workout in the fitness industry. The real question is, have you tried it for yourself yet? It’s TITLE Boxing Club and it will give…

Read More
July 28, 2017

5 Tips to Crush the 31-in-31 Challenge

Step up your workouts, and your life, in a big way this August by taking part in 31 workouts in 31 days with TITLE Boxing Club. With the amount of things on our plate each day, it’s hard to find time for ourselves to stay active and relieve the stress of everyday life, so let’s…

Read More
July 24, 2017

Big Success in the Big Apple

Opening a fitness center is a challenge at any location. And with more than 250 health clubs in New York City, it is one of the most difficult markets in the world. That challenge is exactly what appealed to Michael Tosto. “If you can make it in New York City, you can make it anywhere,”…

Read More
Build Your Best Summer Body
June 21, 2017

4 Easy Ways to Build Your Best Summer Body

It’s time to celebrate – today is the first official day of summer! Whether you’re spending it poolside or on the beach (or at your desk at work… boo!) it’s not too late to start working on your best beach bod yet. Summer is a time for you to show off your progress, feel confident…

Read More
April 27, 2017

Could You Handle a TITLE Boxing Club Philthy Workout?

For TITLE Boxing Club trainer Phil Siedlik in Boston, Massachusetts, training is not just a job but a lifestyle for him. From early rise and shine workouts to after work grinds, Phil, or “Philthy,” as his members like to call him, loves the power of motivation during boxing and kickboxing workouts. He has one of the…

Read More
April 12, 2017

Meet Katie, Our Newest TITLE Trainer with Heart

For TITLE Boxing Club trainer Katie Pollock in Cleveland, Ohio, fitness is all about connecting. It’s easy to tell why her classes and the clubs she trains at are so popular for boxing and kickboxing workouts. The members feel cared for, the trainers inspire, and the results are there! Read more to find out what…

Read More
March 15, 2017

3 Important Spring Clean Eating Tips from a TITLE Trainer

Are you ready to advance your health journey? Okay, so you have started a new workout plan and now you want to take it to the next level. Along with training intensity, fueling your body properly is essential for peak performance. Here are three tips that will help heal your body from the inside out…

Read More
February 15, 2017

Trainer with Heart Spotlight: Dynamite Edwards

What is your “why” in life? My faith in God that motivates me to be the best version of myself in every area. What is your daily routine? Upon awakening I listen to motivational videos and perform my daily affirmations in the mirror. We have a reticular activating system that is most impressionable right before we…

Read More