3 Important Spring Clean Eating Tips from a TITLE Trainer banner image

TITLE Boxing Club Blog | Page 21

March 15, 2017

3 Important Spring Clean Eating Tips from a TITLE Trainer

Are you ready to advance your health journey? Okay, so you have started a new workout plan and now you want to take it to the next level. Along with training intensity, fueling your body properly is essential for peak performance. Here are three tips that will help heal your body from the inside out…

Read More
February 15, 2017

Trainer with Heart Spotlight: Dynamite Edwards

What is your “why” in life? My faith in God that motivates me to be the best version of myself in every area. What is your daily routine? Upon awakening I listen to motivational videos and perform my daily affirmations in the mirror. We have a reticular activating system that is most impressionable right before we…

Read More
January 25, 2017

5 Practical Dinner Ideas for Fit Families

These dinner ideas are for real, fit, fun families. They don’t take long to make, won’t cost you a fortune and they definitely aren’t chicken-and-broccoli-boring. Whether you have picky eaters, hungry teenagers, or are trying to eat just a little bit healthier this year, we’ve got five practical ideas ready for you. All you need…

Read More
January 11, 2017

Meet Taylor, San Diego’s Top Trainer & a TITLE Trainer with Heart!

Meet Taylor, San Diego’s Top Trainer & a TITLE Trainer with Heart! Taylor Merritt grew up in Chicago, Illinois, where she met her high school sweetheart, Spencer. They have been married for three years and have a daughter named Marlie. She received her Bachelor of Science in Public Health and Health Education from DePaul University. Taylor…

Read More
January 4, 2017

The Year of Boxing

The phrase ‘fight like a girl’ has new meaning.   This past year, thoughts of intimidation were replaced with empowerment when it comes to boxing. The fitness industry as a whole had an explosive year, and boxing has dethroned the ever-popular cycle and barre studios. Not only are celebrities and athletes drawn to the empowering,…

Read More
December 28, 2016

6 Tips to Help You Crush it Into the New Year

For most of us, 2016 was a year of both challenges and triumphs alike. We pushed through some difficulties, cherished the good times, and found ourselves stronger at the end. We continued to learn from our mistakes, both in our lifestyles and our habits. Here are six straight-forward healthy living tips from our TITLE team member,…

Read More
December 14, 2016

Your Guide to Health + Wellness Gift Giving

This holiday season, gift-giving doesn’t have to stress you out! Since we’re all about spreading joy in the form of health and happiness, we’ve got some simple and easy ideas for giving wellness this holiday season. Check off your list with these gift ideas for every budget and every body! Ballin’ on a Budget Homemade…

Read More
December 7, 2016

Hello, December

Hello, December! You’re the last one, so be the best one! As the temperature drops and the year comes to a close, we encourage you to stop and discover that magic is in fact, all around us. For us, magic happens every day. We get to help someone take a leap of faith, step out…

Read More
November 23, 2016

Michael Yabut: A Trainer with Heart

Our workout is addictive. We hear it over and over and over again. And, it’s because of our trainers who inspire, not intimidate, that help you become the best version of you. Our Manager of Product & Experience, Michael Yabut, just might be one of the most inspirational, uplifting and skilled trainers we know.  …

Read More
November 23, 2016

Fit and Fabulous for the Holidays

The holiday season is full of love, laughter, family time and gifts galore. We want you to believe in the magic of the season instead of battling your weight. So, learn how to prepare for the fight in advance and you’ll be a shoe in for victory over holiday weight gain! “Keep a healthy, balanced…

Read More